VSH Super is a complete package of fittings and accesorries suitable for the most diverse applications.
The most comprehensive package of compression fittings, from drinking water, gas, heating and solar installations to compressed air systems.
The VSH Super program consists of compression fittings that you can connect to copper and steel pipes and use for connecting with plastic pipes.
VSH Super offers a wide range of fittings to help you solve problems. Think of a one-piece reducer, reservoir couplings and an extensive range of fittings, such as gas taps and boiler inlet combinations.
In addition to the regular compression fitting that is suitable for copper or thin-walled steel pipes, the VSH Super range also offers special solutions:
VSH Multi Super: for plastic and multilayer pipes
Connecting different pipe types during a renovation job and you don’t know the brand? With VSH Multi Super compression you can make a connection between two different brands of plastic pipe or between plastic pipe and thin-walled central heating, copper or stainless steel pipe. The fittings have been tested on more than 30 brands of plastic pipe. Available as a complete fitting or as a compression set.
VSH Super Blue: especially for connecting thick-walled steel pipes
You know the problem: During a job you come across a piece of thick-walled pipe and there is no space or time to cut or weld wire. VSH Super Blue is a loose plastic ring that fits in all VSH Super compression fittings for connections on thick-walled pipes. This allows you to quickly, compactly and safely continue with the installation with the perfect fitting.
VSH Multi Super Belgium
This series of compression fittings is equipped with a special compression ring and a conical compression nut. The fittings are therefore provided with the Belgian gas label KVBG-ARGB. Fast installation is guaranteed, with reassembly possible.
The wide range of transition couplings ensures easy transition and connection to other systems. For example, you can easily connect central heating, copper or stainless steel to plastic pipe.
- wide range for every application (for metal and plastic pipes)
- fittings in normal brass and DZR from 6 to 54 mm
- available in the variants blank, nickel-plated and chrome-plated
- wide variety of appendages with compression connections
- designed for optimum ease of installation through wide dimensionally stable wrench surfaces on the union nuts and housings
- easy installation with standard tools
- fast connection technology allowing reassembly
- smooth assembly (without jerking or cracking)
- a wide range of approvals available, including Kiwa and GASTEC
- easy to combine with other systems