easy, safe and cost-effective installation
VSH SudoPress is a complete piping system that is suitable for various applications, from drinking water, gas, heating and solar installations to cooling water and compressed air systems.
The range consists of V-profile press fittings, accessories, tools and pipes and is available in the materials galvanized steel, stainless steel and copper.
With the Leak Before Pressed function you immediately recognize unpressed fittings. Thanks to the special o-ring, water flows out of the fitting on unpressed connections during the pressure test of the system. An extra check that prevents consequential damage and always results in a 100% leak-tight system.
Visu-Control® is an extra safety feature on the VSH SudoPress fittings that provides visual and tactile control. After pressing, you simply remove the Visu-Control® ring from the fitting, so that you can see at a glance that the fitting has been pressed. This also means that you no longer have to mark pressed connections afterwards. At the same time, the Visu-Control® ring ensures optimal product recognition because each type of material is provided with different color rings.
The wide range of transition couplings ensures easy transition and connection. This allows you to install efficiently, which quickly saves costs.
one complete piping system with double safety
- ease of installation, time savings and safety are paramount
- double safety through Visu-Control® ring and Leak Before Pressed function
- simple, fast connection technology
- complete piping system (galvanised steel, stainless steel and copper)
- fittings and tubes from 12 to 108 mm
- handy, matching press tool
- easy to combine with other systems
- wide range with many local approvals